Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Wrap Up

Well it's only been a month and I've done great with some of my goals and not so great with others. 

I've been following along with my training plan and tracking my miles on dailymile.  I really like it.  This month I've hit 109.7 miles! I really wish I had an accurate log from previous years.  It would be really cool to compare.  I am guessing that this January is my highest because I've never trained for a spring marathon before.

I've done ok with core work and yoga.  I haven't been consistent with it, mostly because I've been trying to do it in the evening and evenings are hard to predict with a toddler.  I'm better off if I can get it done in the morning or on lunch, two times of the day I try to use to run.  I'm working on it.

I feel like I'm on track to hit a sub 4 hour marathon this year.  I feel stronger and faster than I have ever felt.  I'm hoping it happens on May 6th at the NJ Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment