Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Did It!!!!

After several weeks of making excuses for why I cannot get up and run outside before work I finally did it this morning!  I will be honest as usual I laid in bed for a bit and argued with myself about why I should just sleep a little longer. Then when I talked myself into getting up I looked outside and saw a light covering of snow but by that time I was up and said why not go out and give it a try. 

I am so glad I went out.  It was a beautiful morning.  It was actually a lot warmer than I thought it was and I definitely overdressed.  The snow looked so pretty and it was so peaceful being out in the dark and seeing the snow on the ground. 

My new knuckle lights were awesome! They really lit the way for me and felt so comfortable in my hands.  I passed another runner who yelled out that they really liked my lights and asked where I got them.  I felt kind of cool!

I ended up covering 6 miles and felt so energized afterwards.  Not a bad way to start the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment