Friday, March 2, 2012

Random Stuff

1.  I am feeling better.  For the first time all week I ran and it didn't suck.  Granted it was only 3 miles but I felt like I could keep going- unfortunately I didn't have time for more than that today.

2.  This year I started using dailymile to track my workouts.  I'm really glad I did.  I love the reports at the end of the week and month.  As I was looking at my year to date stats last night, I noticed the calories/pounds burned stat.  It said I should have burned 7 pounds so far this year!! While I am content with my weight I would like to lose a few pounds.  That stat really hit home because I realized I need to pay more attention to my eating.  I think compared to most of the population I eat fairly well, but I could do better and could cut out a lot of junk.  I'm going to try to plan out my meals better this week and make some improvements.

3.  I have an 18 miler scheduled for Sunday with a bunch of running friends.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I'm hoping I continue to feel better it goes well.  It looks like the weather will be great for it too.  We had snow during the week but Sunday looks to be a nice day.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment