Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm Back

There's been a lot of fun stuff going on around here since the marathon.  Running has taken a backburner for the most part but I've still been getting some good runs in.  I PR'd in both the Stockadeathon 15K  (1:17:28), and in the Troy Turkey Trot 10K (49:21).  Other than that we've been enjoying life around here and I have been trying to run to maintain my fitness as we end the year.  I'm still unclear about what's on my 2013 racing schedule but I have a few ideas.  In the meantime, here's what we have been up to...

Joe and I went to Hawaii

 
 
We cut down and decorated our Christmas tree

 
 
We celebrated this little munchkin's 3rd birthday
 
 
And Mia and I had a girls weekend/shopping trip in NYC with my mom
 
We've been having so much fun lately.  The holiday season has been great so far because Mia is so into it this year.  She really gets Santa.  I'm looking forward to just enjoying the next few weeks!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment